TPE is the abbreviation of Thermoplastic Elastomer, which is generally used as a soft rubber material for thermoplastic molding machines.The appearance of TPE is generally white, black, translucent or opaque round particles.TPE has a wide range of applications, and it can be seen in sports equipment, automotive industry, electronic products and medical supplies.
What we can often see is the gloves made of TPE, generally called TPE gloves, which can be seen everywhere in hospitals.Doctors will wear examination gloves made of this TPE material when examining patients. They are light, soft and easy to wear, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and low cost, so they are widely used.
What are the advantages of TPE gloves?
1. TPE glove material is softer and tougher than PE plastic gloves;
2. The embossing is delicate, not sticky, not easy to slip;
3. The gloves are loose and easy to wear;
4. TPE material has no allergic reaction to human skin, no peculiar smell, safe and non-toxic;
5. Strong and durable, waste materials can be recycled and reused, and the cost is low.
Compared with disposable nitrile gloves or disposable PVC gloves, TPE gloves have great advantages.For example, the disposable TPE gloves manufactured by KIEYYUEL have a medical device background and special processing is added to give full play to the greatest advantages of TPE gloves.Whether it is used as a medical product, or household cleaning, food processing, it can achieve excellent performance.
Contact Person: Ms. Jasmine